DEPILATION PROCEDURES FOR FILM WAX
DEPILATION PROCEDURE FOR FILM WAX ITALWAX
1. Preheat the wax to 40-42 °C degrees.
2. Treat the depilation area with an alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove any traces of cosmetic products.
3. Apply a small amount of talc.
4. With a spatula, apply a thin layer of wax, regardless of the direction of the hair growth, but towards you, leaving a small “petal” which will be used as a grip later on (try to perform depilation in the armpit area in one application). ATTENTION! Do not rush during the application, press the spatula firmly, putting the necessary pressure on it.
25 OCTOBER 2018
5. The wax will harden in 4-10 seconds. During this period it will stick to all the hairs (wax, which is ready for removal, should not stick to the hand when touched).
6. Holding the skin taut in the direction opposite to the tear-off, remove the wax with a fast movement, in the direction away from you and parallel to the skin.
7. Repeat the procedure on the next area.
8. Upon completion of the depilation, treat the skin with a soothing, cooling, oil-free product by Italwax.