DEPILATION PROCEDURES FOR LIPOSOLUBLE WAX
HAIR REMOVAL PROCEDURE FOR LIPOSOLUBLE WAX ITALWAX
1. Preheat the wax in the heater to 39-40 °C degrees.
2. Treat the depilation area with a pre wax lotion.
3. Keeping the cartridge inside of the wax heater, roll the preheated cartridge with wax along the depilation strip. Make sure that the wax is warm enough.
25 OCTOBER 2018
4. Apply the wax onto the treated area in the direction of the hair growth.
5. Apply the strip while keeping the end of the strip in a wax-free area.
6. Tightly press the strip to the skin.
7. While holding the free end of the strip, remove the strip with a fast movement in the direction opposite to the hair growth and parallel to the skin.
8. Repeat the procedure on the next area. Do not apply wax on the same area more than twice.
9. On completion of the procedure remove any wax residue or stickiness with an after wax lotion.